Welcome to the Community ARC website
Subject to Cambridgeshire County Council guidance, the Community ARC will be reopening September 2020.
To mitigate the risk of contracting Covid-19 and to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and the users of our resources, the Community ARC is implementing the following procedures for kit and resources hire from September 2020.
- All kits will be retained for a period of 48 hours between each hire. This is to ensure adequate cleaning of equipment and reduce the risk of cross contamination.
- Kits and equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between each use.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to all customers coming in to collect and drop off resources on entering and leaving the premises.
- Current government social distancing guidelines will be implemented in all exchanges of kits and equipment on the premises.
- Craft kits that contain unused materials in measured amounts that have previously been able to be returned cannot be accepted back for the time being. Please take care to order the number or amount that you require and either keep or discard any unused items.
The Community ARC
The Community ARC is Cambridgeshire’s activities and resource hire centre. It offers resources to support clubs, voluntary organisations and projects throughout Cambridgeshire.
Any clubs or organisations who wish to hire resources can do so at a reasonable cost. Games and equipment can be hired for a small weekly set hire fee and others are charged per piece by materials used (plus a standard hire charge).
The items available include:
- giant games, games and fundraising games
- digital cameras and camcorders
- art and craft kits
- sports equipment
emotional well being resources
Please contact us if you have any specific requests for resources. If you are unsure whether any of our craft kits are suitable for SEND people we are happy to discuss this with you.
Community ARC stores are located in Cambridge and Huntingdon allowing easy access from all areas of the county - find out more by clicking on the 'Locations' button at the top of the page.
New users - please download and fill out the new user form then return to . The form can be downloaded here.